Comments Off on Top Five Pot Stocks
1. GW Pharmaceuticals plc (GWPH) – CBD, Pharmaceuticals, Scientific Research Occupies a world leading position in cannabinoid science (Sativex) and has developed an extensive international network of the most prominent scientists in the field. Real deal pharma.
2. Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTSKY) – Multi – Billion dollar pharmaceutical company that financed the GW Pharmaceuticals plc (GWPH) marijuana THC & CBD research. Exclusive rights to Sativex distribution in the United States(US)
3. Growlife, Inc. (PHOT) – Independent and Industrial Growing Equipment, Industry Media Makes and markets high end, progressive horticulture and lifestyle products. Involved in several areas of the legal marijuana market from growing to financing. Recently beat down by the SEC.
Hey, go do your own homework. Remember your on Reefer Stocks.
4. Creative Edge Nutrition, Inc. (FITX) – Building Medicinal Marijuana facilities to service the medical marijuana in Canada. The final approval has not been given by Canada, however this comes after passing final inspection. The building, which will be the biggest known cultivation center in the world is in the final stages of construction.
5. Latteno Food Corp. (LATF) – Food and Drinks Selling cannabis-laced edibles and cannabis butter to dispensaries. Operating a CA dispensary and delivery (Green Cannabis Collective Inc.) to facilitate medical marijuana cultivation and transactions. The 90k market is attractive for a pot stock company.